jeudi 23 juin 2005

Forced PSP Upgrades Rant

I like to use this site as a way to vent my frustrations with Sony. I dobut anyone from Sony actually reads this but in case they do I have a few words for you.

Unless it is absolutely required for a game to utilize a newer version of firmware in order to operate as it was intended, users should not have to update their machines.

If users have to choose if they want to use their PSP for playing your games or using it for homebrew, the answer is likely going to be homebrew. Please don't deny us the ability to use both. I am more than willing to pay $$ for your games if it does not run the risk of ruining my hobby, and making my PSP less useful to me.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Web Hosting