mercredi 28 septembre 2005

Commercial PSP Home Control Product

So it looks like someone finally decided to market my idea.

A company called SkipJam who makes these little media centers is building a webpage into their unit that is formatted for a PSP.

Check out an article on them here:
http://www.ehomeupgrade.com/entry/1391/skipjam_announces_psp

Funny how the screenshot shows a mouse pointer. Does the PSP browser have a mouse?

Those of you who have visited this page before may remember my PSP Home Control 1.0 Project that I did back in April.

I don't want to make any promises, but since then I have made several improvements to my Home Control System and I'm hoping to share some more pics and video with everyone soon. I promise you it is much crazier than anything that skipjam is doing. Stay tuned.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Web Hosting